SFAI and Sonoma Academy Win 2018 AIA COTE Top Ten Award
The American Institute of Architects (AIA) and the Committee on the Environment (COTE) have announced the 2018 winners for the COTE Top Ten Awards. The COTE Awards annually recognize ten innovative projects for both their excellence in design and environmental performance. COTE utilizes building performance metrics and post-occupancy data to guide its awarding criteria.
This year’s awardees include:
- Albion District Library | Perkins+Will
- Georgia Tech Engineered Biosystems Building | Lake|Flato Architects and Cooper Carry
- Mundo Verde at Cook Campus | Studio Twenty Seven Architecture
- Nancy and Stephen Grand Family House | Leddy Maytum Stacy Architects
- New United States Courthouse – Los Angeles | Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
- Ortlieb’s Bottling House | Kieran Timberlake
- The Renwick Gallery of the Smithsonian American Art Museum | DLR Group | Westlake Reed Leskosky
- San Francisco Art Institute – Fort Mason Center Pier 2 | Leddy Maytum Stacy Architects
- Sawmill | Olson Kundig
- Sonoma Academy’s Janet Durgin Guild & Commons | WRNS Studio
Congratulations to all the COTE Top Ten awardees, and special recognition and thanks to our colleagues at Leddy Maytum Stacy Architects and WRNS Studio who we were proud to work on San Francisco Art Institute – Fort Mason Center Pier 2 and Sonoma Academy’s Janet Durgin Guild & Commons, respectively.