Effective May, 2018
Elementa Consulting Limited (80 Cheapside, London, EC2V 6EE+44(0)203 697 9300) and Integral Group Inc. (427 13th Street, Oakland, CA 94612 +1 (510) 663-2070 is the data controllers for the purpose of data protection legislation.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy covers all of Integral Group with its headquarters registered as a corporation organized under the laws of the State of California and includes our affiliate firms including those companies that operate under different trademarks, including Elementa Consulting Limited a member of Integral Group which is a UK registered limited company headquartered in London these firms are all together referred to as “INTEGRAL GROUP” or “we”, “our”, or “us”).
This Privacy and Cookies Policy describes how INTEGRAL GROUP collects certain personal information through various means, including at its numerous websites at https://www.elementaconsulting.com and https://www.elementaconsulting.com (the “Website”) and INTEGRAL GROUP’s use of that information.
INTEGRAL GROUP is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. The following describes what information is collected and explains how that information may be used and shared with third parties and secures the personal information you provide. It also describes your choices regarding use, access and correction of your personal information. The use of information collected through our service shall be limited to the purpose of providing targeted information to you. By visiting the Website you are accepting and consenting to INTEGRAL GROUP’s collection and use of personal data as described in this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
1. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you give us by submitting an online forms on our websites http://www.Integralgroup.com and https://www.elementaconsulting.com you may use an online form, for example, to register for a seminar or event sponsored by INTEGRAL GROUP or to receive news. The information you enter may include, for example, your name, title, company, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Information we collect about you with regard to each of your visits to the Website, including:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page. The automatically collected information is stored in log files.
2. Use of your information
We do not sell or share your personal information to third parties. INTEGRAL GROUP will not share the information with any third party, except as otherwise set forth in this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
INTEGRAL GROUP may share the information:
- As permitted or required by law. For example, INTEGRAL GROUP may provide the information in response to a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, a law enforcement or governmental agency request, or a court order or similar legal process when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, and investigate fraud.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If INTEGRAL GROUP or any of its affiliates or substantially all of its or its affiliate’s assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its clients will be one of the transferred assets.
INTEGRAL GROUP may also with your permission use the information to communicate with you directly via e-mail or direct mail, such as to inform you about newsworthy topics and upcoming events that may be of interest to you. If you would like to discontinue receiving this information, you may update your email preferences by using the “Unsubscribe” link found in emails we send to you or by contacting us at [email protected]lting.com. To guard your nonpublic personal information, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards.
3. Updating/Accessing/Amending/Correcting Personally Identifiable Information
Upon request INTEGRAL GROUP will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, or deactivate it by emailing our us at [email protected] or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will endeavor to respond to your request within a reasonable time frame.
4. Links to other websites
The Website includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of INTEGRAL GROUP. If you submit personal information to any of those websites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of others. Any link to a website owned by a third party does not constitute an endorsement, approval, association, sponsorship or affiliation with the linked site unless specifically stated.
5. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Within our pubic website www.integralgroup.com, we and our marketing partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers, use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, scripts, and other similar technologies to analyze trends, administer the website, tracking users’ movements around the website, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual and aggregated basis.
In order to improve the Website, we may use small files commonly known as “cookies”. A cookie is a small amount of data which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer, tablet or mobile phone (referred to in this Privacy and Cookies Policy as a ‘device’) from the Website and is stored on your device’s hard drive.
5. Security of information and transmission via the internet
INTEGRAL GROUP may implement security features to prevent the unauthorized release of personal information. Please note, however, that INTEGRAL GROUP cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from INTEGRAL GROUP via the Website or email. Accordingly, INTEGRAL GROUP is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet and any transmission is at your own risk.
By submitting your e-mail address to INTEGRAL GROUP, you opt-in to receiving e-mail from INTEGRAL GROUP. You may opt-out of receiving further e-mail by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the email or by contacting us as described.
6. Right of access
Upon request, and subject to any exemptions which may apply, we will grant you reasonable access to personal information that we hold about you within a reasonable period of time from the date of the request.
7. Changes to this Privacy and Cookies Policy
Any changes to this Privacy and Cookies Policy will be made through a revised posting on the website. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on the Website prior to the change becoming effective.
8. Contact us
9. Breach of security
If you suspect that we have allowed your data to reach an unauthorized person we ask that you contact us with any information you have to help us identify any issues. We will investigate and take action as necessary to remedy any breach of security.
We retain records in electronic form and maintain adequate backup procedures in the event of data corruption or destruction. We retain data based on legal requirements and business needs.
11. Where we store your personal data
12. Your Rights
You have a number of rights under data protection law in relation to the way we process your personal data. These are set out below. You may contact us to exercise any of these rights or if you have any comments or questions about our policies or practices. We will respond to any request received from you within one week from the date of the request.
To access personal data held by us about you.
- Require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data held by us about you.
- Request us to erase personal data held by us about you. This will only apply where for example: we no longer need to use the personal data to achieve the purpose we collected it for; or where you withdraw your consent if that is the basis for our use of your personal data. Where you object to the way we process your data in which case a request can be made to request the restriction of our processing of your personal data.
- Requesting us to restrict our processing of personal data held by us about you, will only apply where you dispute the accuracy of the personal data held by us; or where you would have the right to require us to erase the personal data but would prefer that our processing is restricted instead. Or where we no longer need to use the personal data to achieve the purpose we collected it for, but you require the data for the purposes of dealing with legal claims.
- To receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format. You also have the right to require us to transfer this personal data to another organization, at your request.
- Object to our processing of personal data held by us about you, including for the purposes of sending marketing materials to you.
- You can withdraw your consent, where we are relying on it to use your personal data for example, to provide you with marketing information about our services or products.
13. Changes to our policy